Your Thanksgiving checklist:
- Pumpkin Pies are baked
- Thanksgiving Table is set
- Turkey is in the oven
- Green Bean Casserole is ready
- Great Questions for meaningful conversations around your table
I am betting that you have items 1-4 squared away! I have #5 covered for you!
Which 3 of these 10 Great Questions will you choose to create those meaningful and memorable conversations around your Thanksgiving Table?
- What tops your list as something you got to do this year that you had never done before?
- What is the most fun thing you got to do to make a difference in the lives of other people this year? Or in the life of just one person this year?
- What is the value of having a thankful heart?
- Who has made the biggest difference in your life during this past year? How did they do that? Have you thanked them? Can you call them or send them a text or email today to thank them?
- Who do you think are happier:
- People who are thankful for what they have?.
- People who say that they will be thankful when they finally get the things they want that they do not yet have?
- What is the most difficult thing that has happened to you this past year? Is there any part of this difficult experience that has actually brought blessings into your life?
- If you were to lose everything you now have, except for 3 things you could choose to keep, what would those 3 things be?
- Many years ago the Gold Medal Winner of the 400 Meter Race in the 1924 Olympics, Eric Liddell said, “I believe God made me for a purpose, but he also made me fast and when I run I feel his pleasure.” What are you doing when you feel God’s pleasure?
- Who do you think are more thankful: People who love to give, or people who love to receive? Why?
- What do you appreciate most about the persons sitting on your left and right?
What questions would you add to create meaningful and memorable conversations?
Guest Post by Mike Myatt Originally posted @ Forbes.com The best leaders don’t engage in monologues; they...
Excerpted from my good friend Tom Ziglar’s just released new book “Choose to Win” What will...
Note from Bob: I am privileged to join these terrific Question Week Partners to promote Question Week 2019!...
Excerpted from Chapter 3 of “Just Ask the Right Questions to Get What You Want” by Ian Cooper...
Guest Post by Gary A. Cohen Earn Your Paycheck By Listening First, Talking Later Are you a leader? You are if...
Guest Post by James Todd Originally posted @TalentVine.com.au Communication between leaders and their teams...
Excerpted from Chapter Two of The Coach Model for Christian Leaders by Keith E. Webb Note from Bob: If...