Note from Bob: Today my good friend Keith Webb has given me permission to share 10 of his Powerful Coaching Questions from his list of 50. You will want to request all 50 for free @ KeithWebb.com
Powerful questions are the tools to help people discover new roads and to find answers. Many
people are not naturally reflective. We all have a limited perspective. Questions are powerful
when they provoke reflection in other people, causing them to think more deeply and creatively
than they could on their own.
A simple technique to asking powerful questions is to ask questions from different angles, or
perspectives. Angles are the roads our thinking travels along. Creative thinking means getting
off our well-worn thought roads, and thinking along different roads.
Angle questions will open up new ideas, perspectives, and options – and that’s powerful!
2. Assumptions: What are you basing your assumptions on?
5. Change: In what ways do you need to change?
11. Emotion: What emotions are you experiencing?
12. Energy: Which parts of this give you energy?
19. Ideal: What’s the ideal in your mind?
22. Intuition: What is your gut telling you?
24. Motivation: What would achieving this do for you?
31. Quit: What do you need to quit?
34. Relationships: Whom do you know who could help?
42. Strengths: How could you approach this using your strengths?
Your Invitation from Bob: Did you know that a simple shift in your approach can serve as a catalyst...
Some things are so simple that we just can't help complicating them. (Guest...
A common mistake, is to jump in and try to help immediately by giving advice. (Guest...
Excerpted with permission from “Ask Powerful Questions – Create Conversations That Matter”...
Guest Post by Art Petty How many open-ended, idea-chasing questions do you ask every day? Do you ask more...
An excerpt from Chapter 5 of the just released Second Edition of "Dare to Serve" by Cheryl...
Guest Post by Bobb Biehl Note from Bob: Bobb Biehl, is for me, the wisest man I have ever met! I have...