This week marks the 6th Anniversary of LeadingWithQuestions.com!
Following a theme of “6” – each day this week you will receive a Special 6th Anniversary Post sharing 6 Special Items:
- Monday – My 6 Most Favorite “Leading With Questions” Quotes
- Tuesday – My 6 Most Favorite “Leading With Questions” Books
- Wednesday – The 6 Most Popular Posts of the Past 6 Years
- Thursday – My 6 Most Favorite Questions
- Friday – 6 Foreign Language Resources (5 of which are new)
- Saturday – My 6 Personal “Leading With Questions” Highlights
Where does one even begin when reflecting over the past 6 years?
My 6 “Leading With Questions” Highlights:
- Having You as one of the subscribers to my blog! Serving you and the other over 8,000 subscribers motivates me every day!
- Discovering the paradigm of being a “Curator” rather than an “Originator” of “Leading With Questions” content.
- Having my first eBook “Great Leaders ASK Questions – A Fortune 100 List” downloaded by leaders in over 100 nations in the first month of it’s release.
- When the Spanish translation of “Great Leaders ASK Questions” was released – receiving a request from the Ministry of Education in Guatemala asking if they could share it with 6000 of their teachers.
- 30,000 downloads of the Chinese Translations of my books.
- Hearing from Leaders around the Globe who have shared how LeadingWithQuestions.com is increasing their leadership effectiveness means to so much to me! Along with knowing that all of the staff they lead are being much better led!
LeadingWithQuestions.com is truly a team effort! This is not something I have done or could do by myself! There is simply not room for me to list everyone who has contributed – but I do want to name a few:
- My Cru Colleague – Andrea Buczynski, our Global VP of Leadership Development and H.R. – whose encouragement for me to start a blog is what tipped the scales and got me started 6 years ago! Thank You Andrea!
- Dr. Michael Marquardt – author of “Leading With Questions” – the book that forever changed my Leadership Paradigm. When I launched my blog and did a name search and discovered that neither Mike nor his publisher had tied up LeadingWithQuestions.com and that it was inexpensively available, I grabbed it. I was a bit nervous when I emailed Mike several months later to thank him for the impact he had had on my leadership and shared that I had launched a blog by the same name as his book and asked if I might have permission to “Excerpt” from his book on my blog. Mike graciously responded within hours, thanking me and giving me “Cart-blanch” to “Excerpt” from his book for my blog. Mike has become a dear personal friend! Thank you Mike!
- Becky Robinson, Christy Kirk and the entire Weaving Influence Team, who have assisted with the design of my blog, the launch of all my eBooks and their translations and the growth of my social media footprint! Thank You Becky, Christy and Team!
- Israel Ortet who has translated my books into Spanish and Elsie Tan and her team with Cru Singapore which translated my books into both Traditional and Simplified Chinese!
- All 267 “Guest Post Authors!”
- The Book Authors of all 41 Books who have granted permission for me to “Excerpt” from their books!
Helping you increase your Leadership Effectiveness X10 by moving from “Leading by Telling” to “Leading With Questions” continues to be my only focus!
In closing, may I ask you for a huge favor? Would you please take a few minutes to share with me how I might serve you more effectively during the coming year? I am eager to hear and learn from you!