Excerpted from “Just Ask Leadership” by Gary B. Cohen
If you’re like me, your ego propelled you into leadership. You used your creativity and resourcefulness to meet objectives. You asked questions only to accomplish a specific task...
1. Have I reflected on the context of my transition—not just from my own perspective, but from that of all key stakeholders?
2. Have I established in my own mind the time frame and intended outcomes of my leadership transition?
3. Have I established my initial set of priorities with a full understanding of what others expect of me?
4. How will I control my agenda and allocate my time?
5. Have I developed a clear process and time frame for selecting my top team?
6. Have I committed...
This is the Final of 3 – One Year Anniversary Celebration Posts!
The First Celebration Post shared the Top Five Most Read Posts from Year One
The Second Celebration Post shared My Top 10 Favorite “Leading with Questions” Quotes
Today’s post answers a question I am frequently asked: What are your favorite “Leading with...