Have you ever heard questions like these? (I am sure you have never asked them yourself )
- Why do we have to go through all this change?
- When is somebody going to train me?
- Who dropped the ball?
- When is that department going to do its job right?
- Who’s going to solve the problem?
- When are they going to tell us what’s going on?
John Miller, author of QBQ calls these kinds of questions “I.Q.” questions. No, not “Intelligent Quotient” questions but rather...
Do you know that I ask a lot of questions?
And there’s nothing wrong with that, since I’m a salesperson in all ways, and this is still true: Telling ain’t selling!
The essence of effective selling, of course, is asking. And I don’t mean asking for the...
This is the Final of 3 – One Year Anniversary Celebration Posts!
The First Celebration Post shared the Top Five Most Read Posts from Year One
The Second Celebration Post shared My Top 10 Favorite “Leading with Questions” Quotes
Today’s post answers a question I am frequently asked: What are your favorite “Leading with...