Excerpted from “Just Ask Leadership” by Gary B. Cohen
If you’re like me, your ego propelled you into leadership. You used your creativity and resourcefulness to meet objectives. You asked questions only to accomplish a specific task...
I recently e-mailed 22 incredible leaders that I am privileged to call my friends to ask them to share in a few sentences the value of questions in their life and leadership:
Questions give me the right information to make an intelligent decision and the context in order to make a wise decision.
Josh McDowell – Speaker & Author of over 100 books,...
1. Have I reflected on the context of my transition—not just from my own perspective, but from that of all key stakeholders?
2. Have I established in my own mind the time frame and intended outcomes of my leadership transition?
3. Have I established my initial set of priorities with a full understanding of what others expect of me?
4. How will I control my agenda and allocate my time?
5. Have I developed a clear process and time frame for selecting my top team?
6. Have I committed...