Have you ever heard questions like these? (I am sure you have never asked them yourself )
- Why do we have to go through all this change?
- When is somebody going to train me?
- Who dropped the ball?
- When is that department going to do its job right?
- Who’s going to solve the problem?
- When are they going to tell us what’s going on?
John Miller, author of QBQ calls these kinds of questions “I.Q.” questions. No, not “Intelligent Quotient” questions but rather...
Guest Post by Mark Merrill
Reposted by request from Valentines 2015 & 2016
Note from Bob: Happy Valentine’s Day! Husbands, you have no doubt already ordered flowers and made reservations for a special dinner! What else might she want? In today’s post Mark Merrill has given all of us desperate husbands exactly what we need in order to give our wives the Gift of a Great Conversation. Wives, what might you do to make sure your husband sees this post? (Please share your ideas below...